Tuesday 9 July 2013

The Princess Bride 1987 English (DVD) 480p Torrent Download

The Princess Bride (1987)

Good rate 8 Bad rate 4


The Princess Bride torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 121
Peers: 90

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 1987
Genre: Adventure, Comedy, Family
Director: Rob Reiner
Starring: Cary Elwes, Mandy Patinkin, Chris Sarandon

Description:
Swordsmanship, giants, an evil prince, a beautiful princess, and yes the classic tale, some (dear grandfather as read) kissing.
Review:
Theres enough reviews here, to show how enjoyable and entertaining this movie, but I had to put my own words in. .. I just love this movie. I watched it with my parents when I was very young, and watched him constantly since then. Its a movie, I just can not seem to grow tired. On the one hand, I love the medieval fantasy genre, both in books and movies. As a small child I've loved knights, castles, dragons. the whole race. This movie is simply puts the viewer into an imaginary world where everything seems real. Secondly, the characters are so fun to watch, you really start to feel for them


No comments:

Post a Comment