Monday 16 September 2013

The Shawshank Redemption 1994 English BluRay.AC3 Torrent Download

The Shawshank Redemption (1994)

Good rate 25 Bad rate 5


The Shawshank Redemption torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 125
Peers: 54

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 1994
Genre: Crime, Drama
Director: Frank Darabont
Starring: Tim Robbins, Morgan Freeman, Bob Gunton

Description:
Find solace and final payment due to the actions of two common decency, men bond over a number of years in prison.Find solace and final payment due to the actions of two common decency, men bond over a number of years in prison.
Review:
Why I want to write a comment about 234 Shawshank Redemption? I'm not sure - almost everything that can possibly be said about it has been said. But like many others who write the comments, and I am deeply moved by the simple and eloquent depiction of hope, friendship and redemption. The only movie I've ever seen that I have a strong impact To Kill a Mockingbird. Both movies leave me feeling cleaner because've seen them.I do not intend to see this movie at all: I do not like prison movies, and I usually do not watch them. I work at a library branch and one day, as I was reviewing The Shawshank Redemption, one of the older customers, he said to me when I'm feeling down or depressed, I've seen this movie and watch it and it always makes me feel better . At the time, I thought it was very strange. One day, there is nothing on TV, except things that I really can not see any circumstances or things that I've seen too many times already. I remember what he told me not to see it. I have seen many times since then, and it gets better with every action showing.No, no special effects - just a form of imprisonment for men talking to each other.The Shawshank Redemption and To Kill a Mockingbird is the best film I have ever viewed. I do not judge the technical nature - I really dont care about it. I've read that Citizen Kane or The Godfather, or whether the film is the best film ever made. They may be the best way of becoming the most influential films ever made, but not the best. The best movies are the ones that touch the soul. It takes a movie like The Shawshank Redemption touch souls.


No comments:

Post a Comment