Tuesday 10 September 2013

The Host 2013 [English] DVDRip (Dual Audio) Torrent Download

The Host (2013)

Good rate 25 Bad rate 0


The Host torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 125
Peers: 76

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2013
Genre: Action, Adventure, Romance
Director: Andrew Niccol
Starring: Saoirse Ronan, Diane Kruger, Max Irons

Description:
If an invisible enemy threatens mankind with their bodies and erase the memories, Melanie is at risk to protect the people he cares about weight bbet proves that love conquers all, a dangerous new world.
Review:
I went to see the film, because Andrew Niccol (Gattaca my favorite movie), but I still need a little bit afraid of Stephenie Meyer and the public to appreciate some of the plot SF. But I have tested this on my own, before the terrible teen movie. This is not good as a whole, as we usually see the 90-ies. A work of art is completely absent. Welcome to the world of this show is very interesting that the shape of the story is do not be adequately described sufficiently.I ineffective, and dialog was so bored, so that no one, that of a piece of philosophy extracted.On may be the highest of all beings, which is predicted by a love story does not hold 3/4 of which. And the acting (Saoirse Ronan, as mentioned above, as well as pain in the films that he made it, in the other) are so weak you can not relate to their characters. In my opinion, this is the most realistic needs is a good courage directing. And it was the material as soon as your over 15 spoiled.If, I do not recommend this movie. If your under, I do not recommend any good, but bad if we realize that he had to find some pleasure to see them.


No comments:

Post a Comment