Tuesday 16 July 2013

The Lives of Others 2006 English.PDVD Torrent Download

The Lives of Others (2006)

Good rate 21 Bad rate 0


The Lives of Others torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 115
Peers: 92

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2006
Genre: Drama, Thriller
Director: Florian Henckel von Donnersmarck
Starring: Martina Gedeck, Ulrich Mühe, Sebastian Koch

Description:
1984 in the East Berlin, an agent's making them to pass the secret surveillance of the police and the lover of his own, he found himself to become absorbed in the you have lived, to them.
Review:
Bitch! What a great movie! I'm voting member of the Academy (actors branch), so I have all the movies for free. --- Ive seen all 60 films. This was one of the last three films I've seen --- because I was quite familiar with the title. This film is slowly grabbed me, but in the end, the relentless push. The main actor to be the life story of Peter Jennings, was amazing. They were all amazing. Congratulations to the writers of the full design --- and director of its seamless narrative --- and recall the best performances from his actors. That is, it is. But now I'm totally confused. Why port I heard something about this movie? Where was this movie the Golden Globes? The whole harbor even seen some reviews about it. Nothing! What's going on? Im very active in the film industry. Even in this case. The film (which I've never heard of), it surprised me like no other film of all time. Note on IMDb: This is not a spoiler. Jesse Vint III


No comments:

Post a Comment