Thursday 22 August 2013

Man of Steel 2013 English (DVDR) AC3 Torrent Download

Man of Steel (2013)

Good rate 17 Bad rate 2


Man of Steel torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 109
Peers: 63

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2013
Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy
Director: Zack Snyder
Starring: Henry Cavill, Amy Adams, Michael Shannon

Description:
Young itinerant worker is forced to face the secrets of his alien heritage when the country was attacked by members of his race.
Review:
I am a huge fan of Superman and luckily got a chance to see their early detection, and believe me it is a great movie. I had very high expectations of the film and the film is completely exceeded my expectations. visuals and action scenes in the film is actually the best I've ever seen. Avengers easily surpasses in every way that will surely come as a big hit in movie theaters. I do not know why critics say it is more focused on action than on character Clark Kents. It is quite balanced in all ways possible. It must watch movie for everyone, and in my opinion not only the best film of the summer, but the best comic book movie of all time. And with the best results and put in Hans Zimmer. 10/10


No comments:

Post a Comment