Friday 9 August 2013

The Incredible Hulk 2008 English (DVDRip) Torrent Download

The Incredible Hulk (2008)

Good rate 12 Bad rate 3


The Incredible Hulk torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 128
Peers: 54

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2008
Genre: Action, Sci-Fi, Thriller
Director: Louis Leterrier
Starring: Edward Norton, Liv Tyler, Tim Roth

Description:
Thanks to Dr. Bruce Banner gamma ray experiment gone wrong, turns into a big green hulk skin when his heart rate is too high. Meanwhile, the soldier uses the same technology to become an evil version of the original.
Review:
For those who only original comics Hulk, Hulk TV movie, or regrettable Ang Lee Hulk said, you should know that this new version is a mixture origins.Without case of damage , is one of the larger part of the new Hulk comes from a Marvel series, which is a different universe. There are many differences in the Ultimates universe. In this version, Banner did not get his gamma irradiation testing in a bomb blast. I will not spoil, but you can go and look under the Ultimates www.marvel.com if you want to get the gist of it. I can truly say that this version is a little bit of everything, so no matter what your level, Hulk character, there is a tie-in everything.Personally whether til I restart well thought out. This allows any connection in the future by limiting the version of the Hulk. This will allow future Marvel movies opportunity to choose from an infinite aspects of other universes, re talking, and adhesives and time to incorporate what they choose please.This be good. If the total product that I can forget about the fact that I do not like a particular actor, and really appreciate fun, its something to laugh. I wont mention that I do not care, because all it will do is cause debate.Story useless - a comprehensive and intelligent, high speed, but profoundly difficult to explain, but easily done personally not enthusiasts. Links enough comics, alternative comics and TV shows right, but everyone seemed happy to inspect. I'm sure was.CGI is amazing. I do not know why some have to floss-pick, but not to please everyone, I guess. The event was great with lots of it! If you've ever read one of my reviews, you will know that I am a true fan of fun overall. Although I'm glad I'm not the only basis for evaluation is an actor, writer, director, production company, genre, or anything else. So, if you do not like my opinion, so it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment