Monday 12 August 2013

The Bourne Ultimatum 2007 English DVDRip Dual Audio Torrent Download

The Bourne Ultimatum (2007)

Good rate 6 Bad rate 1


The Bourne Ultimatum torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 138
Peers: 50

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2007
Genre: Action, Crime, Thriller
Director: Paul Greengrass
Starring: Matt Damon, Julia Stiles, Édgar Ramírez

Description:
Jason Bourne dodges a ruthless CIA official and new plans to kill the agents to search for the origins of his life as a professional killer.
Review:
I do not pass out ten star ratings easily. The movie really has to impress me, and The Bourne Ultimatum undergoing off. Furthermore, this trilogy has come together so well, that I believe that is one of the largest motion picture trilogies of our time. Though all three films could not be any more different and novel REFINING, still stand as a symbol of strength in successful movies. Bourne Ultimatum made me want to cry series is complete, but I can not even try to stop smiling when hours.From opening title appeared, I know we are in for a ride. Paul Greengrass has done it again. We'd all love from previous Bourne films is here once again: acting, dialogue, and of course the camera shake. But for me, that last one is never a problem. I think it adds to the back suspense.I seen this film many times before released on DVD, just because you are a genius. It is perfect satisfactory conclusion, and should stand the test of time as an interesting film, and together, unforgettable trilogy.


No comments:

Post a Comment