Tuesday 18 June 2013

E.T the Extra-Terrestrial 1982 English.DVDScr.AC3 Torrent Download

E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (1982)

Good rate 15 Bad rate 1


E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 136
Peers: 83

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 1982
Genre: Adventure, Drama, Family
Director: Steven Spielberg
Starring: Dee Wallace, Henry Thomas, Peter Coyote

Description:
A gentle boy and alienation found stranded aliens. He had the courage to defy the authorities to help the alien return to his planet.A gentle boy and alienation found stranded aliens. He had the courage to defy the authorities to help the alien return to his planet.
Review:
Today, when I was alone in my house, looking through my DVDs, trying to figure out what movie should I watch for entertainment. I saw ET and I had not seen for almost 3-4 years ago. I saw the movie since I was 4 years old, so I was wondering if I would still appreciate when I'm an adult. As I watched the film, I had this rush of nostalgia running through me, I remember the times when I was a kid with my family. The film made no childlike sense to me, I really had a lot of fun, as I used to when I was a kid. The film has aged a bit since 30 years ago. The film is a film truly timeless, and will always be remembered. This is one of the best films of Steven Spielberg. (And this is no easy task) The Timeless classic 10/10


No comments:

Post a Comment