Saturday 22 June 2013

Stand by Me 1986 English.DVDRip.480p Torrent Download

Stand by Me (1986)

Good rate 5 Bad rate 0


Stand by Me torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 113
Peers: 70

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 1986
Genre: Adventure, Drama
Director: Rob Reiner
Starring: Wil Wheaton, River Phoenix, Corey Feldman

Description:
After the death of a friend, the writer tells of his childhood journey to find the missing boy's body.
Review:
Welcome to me, this is not easy, they just repeat the things he said. I do not think any of the Song of Solomon that they own the original, but it seems that other people feel the same, that I have executed, when he saw this suffering film.I now watching a movie when I was about 12, 13, maybe 14 years. In an effort to not only the same thing a lot of nostalgia. But what he did, even though we expect will do for me is a pain for memories. I want to (in the words of another reviewer) in the 12: * And * that laugh. That has to be like if I want to, I think, like, that was his friends, the same he laughs, adventure, and like that.The money with milk scene is probably one of the favorite movies of all time on the stage of history. Until I saw this film, I never held much concern Phoenix, rivers added poignancy and sincerity, but the role of Chris Chambers touched me to tears. Or travel agency on the keyboard to read, he was asked to get out of the river, accompanied by an adult he was hurt, and after the cameras stopped rolling, the river remained there, sobbing and hurting. And I feel, and hear every word was as if they Chris.This film has made me laugh every tear them weeping and rejoicing, and with the fear of Christ, Gordiucome, Teddy and Vern. I love bonfires, and see me today to remember the laughter is laughter long ago, and it is good for young children should admire and, when any of my friends. I remember a writer and an actor's dream, I remember riding with my friends, walking, or standing on the bullies I remember, I remember the fear and crying, and friends to shoulder.I guess what makes the film medium, is to take against them, although the reverse, with cases what they like you will find, with a smile, and a reminder, therefore, * that * is a live money. With the words of the great things Vern fear the end is the most loved of all. Because I have found a strong man, and he said something like difficult. I love the last scene with Chris and Gordiucome, and close friends monologue.I once again are my people .... Jesus ... one of twelve?


No comments:

Post a Comment